PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Tell or say, please. I 2 days ago have addressed to the gynecologist...

Olga
24.07.2004, 05:51
The dear doctor! Tell or say, please. I 2 days ago have addressed to the gynecologist iz-for suddenly appeared reddenings and an itch in a vagina. Survey has shown vospolitelnyj process. Augmentation of erosion. Smears are handed over, but while results do not send or have come. Vrachy while appoint or nominate nothing, speak, what for once again to poison or persecute itself with antibiotics. The part of results will be tomorrow. Now doctors to me have appointed or nominated 10 dnevnyj a course of a physiotherapy: apparatus Gineton, all over again me process a solution of peroxide, and then certain Malavitom. So every day on one procedure. After protseder it is allocated a few or a little;little bit bloods. Obviously, vospolennaja erosion. As to infections, that, is visible, is mushrooms or a dysbacteriosis, as 2 years of infections were not (there were only dizbakterioz the last spring), and in a civil marriage 2 years. To instructions it is written, that Malavit for efficiency it is necessary to use is more often, but on proportions it is not clear. The doctor, tell or say, what is this a preparation, there is from it or him a sense, if yes that to me to do or make houses? Can, trays or basins? I am fast in a panic vdarjus with these laconic doctors. They did not speak me, that it is possible to do or make it houses independently. Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
26.07.2004, 16:43
I do not know such official preparation malavit. If there are no results of smears that to you treat???

The anonym
30.07.2004, 02:46
To me treat a strong inflammation. It seems to me, it not a medicine, and something of type of a homeopathic agent. Can, instead of the rights. Look or see, please, this link http: // eckos. narod. ru/opisan/malavit. htm

Tell or Say, Gineton it is effective?
I look forward to hearing. Thanks.

The anonym
02.08.2004, 02:00
http: // malavit. altsib. com/gb. php? page = 2

Malanova T.B.
04.08.2004, 23:25
It not treatment, and visibility of treatment.