PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt please at me such situation, is usual we with parn...

Julia
26.07.2004, 07:24
Hello, prompt please at me such situation, is usual we with the guy we use a condom and not protected certificate or act was approximately 2, 5 months ago (the condom has slid off), and last time were engaged in sex approximately one month ago, monthly 2 months were, and here recently has decided so to pass or take place simply the test, and he has shown two strias but one hardly - hardly appreciable, whether there can be it pregnancy

The anonym
27.07.2004, 07:16
Even if hardly appreciable, but all pink (not yellow, as appears on some tests to designate a place where there should be a second stria) it is pregnancy. It is necessary to do or make the test in the morning. And personally I recommend frau test in such pink packing. He is considered the best.

Julia
28.07.2004, 23:58
Recently sdela the test know now and he has shown tolko one stria, before tests did or made... I do not remember what... Unfortunately after such news even has forgotten the name

The anonym
30.07.2004, 20:32
Know now too the good test, and here such blue, in each drugstore is, to me pregnancy did not show in general

The anonym
01.08.2004, 17:07
I shall try to find tomorrow frau test, and cht ovy tell or say on Eve's bill (blue vozmozhn ovy even about itself speak) and about something like mersi

Julia
04.08.2004, 23:17
frau test too has shown one stria, and in general a glitch any why only the first test has shown two and other only one