PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Dear doctor!!! It is very important to me to hear your opinion....

Olga
04.08.2004, 03:40
Hello the Dear doctor!!! It is very important to me to hear your opinion. Please do not leave this question without the answer. The situation is those. We are going to to do or make EKO (an extracorporal fertilization) by means of substitute mum. Very much it was not simple to find the suitable woman, now we such have found and already were going to to begin the program. BUT I have learned or have found out, that we can have a conflict on system AVO. At us with the husband
Gr. Bloods 2 +, and at substitute mum 1 + .skazhite how much or as far as it is dangerous???? What is can occur or happen??? How you consider or count, in such situation it is necessary to search for other woman, or all not so is terrible???? And if it is valid so seriously, with what gr. The woman to us is necessary to a blood???? I so understand with 2 or 4???? Very much I hope for your answer!!!!
In advance thanks.

Kuznetsova E.A.
04.08.2004, 23:11
I think, that experts on EKO know all these nuances is much better. The group of a blood takes in them far not the first place, that is all this not so is terrible and if she approaches or suits on all other parameters probably there are chances of success.