PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The second week I lay on conservation with povyshenym a tonus of a uterus (8 I week)...

Irina
04.08.2004, 03:45
The second week I lay on conservation with povyshenym a tonus of a uterus (8 I week). I drink prenatal and djufaston on 1 t. 2 times a day. On the analysis took a blood and urine. Have found out the raised or increased maintenance or contents lejkotsitov-have registered suppositories bifidumbakterin 2 in day. Has started to put, in 2 days have appeared temno-brown allocation. Tell or say please: 1) whether Can be communication or connection between reception of candles and occurrence vydeleny. 2) whether there is a sense in lying in hospital? Other analyses (antibodies, etc.) to take have refused. If to tell or say to the doctor about allocation, will lock even weeks on 2. Can leave and go is better to the good gynecologist? Thanks for the answer.

Oshchepkova S.R.
04.08.2004, 23:05
1. No. Unique probability that there is an erosion. 2. Yes. About allocation to tell or say it is necessary, t. To. These are displays of threat of discontinuing and it is possible or probable that dose djufastona, that you accept insufficiently. It is necessary or increase a dose of a preparation or to change it or him for another.