PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I am married 1, 5 years. The wife tried to become pregnant an afterbirth...

Vlad
04.08.2004, 15:21
Hello, the doctor. I am married 1, 5 years. The wife tried to become pregnant the last of one and a half year. Before it or this has passed or has taken place full inspection in Israel and have told or said, that obstacles for this purpose are not present, is unique that in one pipe there are solderings that reduces probability. Whether there is a reason for trouble (can it is necessary to me to pass or take place inspection) or it a little (pol-year) and it is necessary to try still. And more a small question. To her have told or said that for rising probability of a fertilization it is necessary to lift after the sexual certificate or act legs or foots upwards and to enclose or lay a pillow under breeches and to lie down in such position some time. It is valid so? If yes, what minutes time is necessary? And in general what ways of rising of probability of a fertilization exist and what in general influences this probability (not medicamental) - poses, depth of penetration, presence of an orgasm at the wife, etc.?
Zarane greater or big gratitude.

Pasenjuk A.M.
04.08.2004, 21:38
It is desirable for you to be surveyed, though adherent or adhesive process in one of uterine pipes reduces ability to conception. Kasaemo "berezok" and other ways of rising of probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy is insignificantly.