PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, it is possible to ask cesarean section without indications, simply...

VALERIJA
29.07.2004, 00:14
Tell or Say, please, it is possible to ask cesarean section without indications, simply, chto-to not be excruciated? Yes likely there are more than chances to give birth the child without traumas if cesarean to make... Thanks.

anastasija
30.07.2004, 09:02
Basically it is possible. But not in each maternity home on it will agree. My friend gave birth or travailled on acquaintance at TSKB. She asked cesarean, t. To. Was afraid to give birth or travail itself. To her it or him have made. You need to agree in advance about all with the doctor.

Irina
30.07.2004, 11:48
No, there are no and more times are not present. I do not know, that to you advises anastasija. Anybody to you cesarean is simple so, without indications dalat will not be. And believe to me, all this to what. At kesarjat it is not less complications, than at detok, born natural by. It is known, that during a birth of the child through natural ways there is a start of mechanisms of adaptation to vneutrobnoj lives. At a delivery by cesarean, especially "according to plan" (it is usual one week prior to term), the fetus loses zaprogramirovannyh the nature of stimulus for start adaptaptsionnyh mechanisms. At kesarjat "boundary" statuses between norm or rate and a pathology are more expressed and they proceed is longer. Anything good in cesarean is not present. You will be excruciated not from sorts or labors, and that expects you after operation. There problems also be ill or sick it is not less. Besides from what you have taken, what you will be excruciated in sorts or labors? Many give birth or travail rather easily. At me two children and in sorts or labors any break was not . I terribly was afraid, that of me prokesarjat, at me narrow basin I-of II degree of narrowing, and I have given birth detok on 4 kg quickly and easily. And in 6 hours felt quite well. To my girlfriends did or made cesarean under indications and they speak, that if not the risk to go blind never would be solved on operation. After it or her they departed precisely not 6 hours. Believe, I saw all this the eyes and me till now not on myself. If be afraid to give birth or travail, visit or attend school for pregnant women.

anastasija
31.07.2004, 18:57
Darling Irina, I to you would not advise so to stand up for estesstvennye labors. At all on it the view and to impose the opinion it is necessary to nobody. The question was in, whether it is possible to ask to make the doctor cesarean without indications. Once again I repeat, what is it probably...

Irina
02.08.2004, 08:15
I impose the opinion to nobody. In a question the phrase that after kesarava at the child will be less traumas contains is not so. And to do or make cesarean or not VALERIJA, naturally, will solve.

Irina
03.08.2004, 10:08
P. S. If there where she lives there will be a doctor who will go on it.

Valery
04.08.2004, 21:38
I already had labors (to the son 13). After this ekzekutsii I still had pavor before new sorts or labors, akushery have made everything, chto-I would not want the second child. Labors serious were, long, with travmatichnymi breaks and sewed up them, as on a dog, on alive though asked to anesthetize. Vobshchem I such naterpelas, that now terribly am afraid. At me native abroad speak, that at them each second woman kesarjat, t. To. It less travmatichno both for mother, and for the child.
Irina, at you at a narrow basin, a small basin can be nomalnyj, therefore labors have passed or have taken place easily.