PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Devonki! Share the experience! You painted fingernails or nails being pregnant women? Kog...

Elenka
24.07.2004, 21:38
Devonki! Share the experience! You painted fingernails or nails being pregnant women? When I have come on reception to the gynecologist the first time with brightly made up and long fingernails or nails the doctor has started to be indignant, stamp legs or foots on a floor and strongly to be surprised! Has told or said, that NIZJA! In second time my fingernails or nails were long, but only polished. And too she was horrified! Well I not prikleela srtasses also have not drawn a mad drawing, differently the doctor would bear or take out from a cabinet or study. And so. Dear mine babonki! So it is possible or NIZJA to paint fingernails or nails?

Olja
28.07.2004, 18:27
Read on the Internet that is possible, but only any superfine varnishes which are more dear or expensive. And where at us superfine? Not najtesh. I do not paint. It is possible and suffer.

Eva
31.07.2004, 02:42
Painted and paint. I do not think, that that mizer harmful substances which contains in a varnish, will affect or influence the child. Mizer I have in view of in comparison with all mucks and chemicals which everywhere around of us with which we breathe, we drink, we eat, we wash, and from which anywhere will not get to. This my opinion and to solve to you.

Masha
31.07.2004, 23:27
Girls, paint fingernails or nails, look after itself. Budte beautiful, well-groomed future mums, in fact your good mood is the mortgage of good mood of the kid:)

Marina.
04.08.2004, 21:21
Yes certainly we paint!!! If at me on arms or hand fingernails or nails are cut off or are not made up I of anything in arms or hand I can not take, to me is sick!!!