PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! The matter is that I am going to to do or make EKO in the following month...

Elena
01.08.2004, 16:07
The dear doctor!
The matter is that I am going to to do or make EKO next month if, certainly health will not bring. Prompt, please, as on vynashivanie pregnancy, and also the herpes can influence the future child. Whether there can be any defects, illnesses or diseases? At me periodically he jumps up hardly above coccyx, or on a breech. Certainly I treated it or him (did or made laserotherapy with Linimentum tsikloferona, in krov-tsikloferon, various immunostimulirujushchie preparations, vitamins, but speak he very badly to be treated). Voobshchem as soon as at me immunity is weakened or easied, he at once jumps up.
What will you advise in my case, and on what he can affect or influence?

Kamenetskij B.A.
02.08.2004, 20:52
Relapse gerpeticheskoj infections during pregnancy increases or enlarges risk of its or her discontinuing. Fetal infection of a fetus is improbable. At retsedive gerpeticheskoj infections before sorts or labors preferably delivery by cesarean sections.

The anonym
03.08.2004, 04:39
Descend or Go in Institute of an immunology of highway Kashirskoe, 24 doctor Chuvirov Gennady Nikolaevich kab. 112 I also was excruciated and have spent many years to find and cure this doctor! Ph. 116 48 84 it is possible to call and will agree about reception.

child
04.08.2004, 18:51
In the offer a typing error: it is necessary to read... .chtoby to find and will recover from this illness. Ph. of the doctor 116 48 84 city of Moscow