PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, do not disregard my report...

DarkKate
04.08.2004, 08:02
Hello!
Here at me what business...
Understand, I was expiated in small river. Has gone to a toilet and has seen, that at me have begun monthly. Well... They have passed or have taken place... And in 2 days at me they have again begun. Here today have ended. I think, that I have simply caught a cold. Can be such? Or because of what in general such can be? Write, please. I worry. To the gynecologist I can not descend or go, since he in holiday. I look forward to your answer.
Thanks!

mariamm
04.08.2004, 16:59
Here it is impossible to respond anything particularly. It can be norm or rate, and can - an attribute of inflammatory process, the doctor, except for that that in otpuse can understand only, there are other doctors if something disturbs you also you wish to understand, it is necessary to go on reception. And if wish to tell fortunes, what is it basically can be and tp - then it is possible to address in virtual forums:)

DarkKate
04.08.2004, 18:39
Once again Kind time of day!
Thanks big for the answer... You only be not dared or do not laugh, but I awfully am afraid of the gynecologist... But I promise, that necessarily I descend or go to it or him;them. Can, you still will prompt something? How it can be norm or rate? At me such for the first time. By the way, I did not have a temperature, and nothing hurted or was ill;was sick. A sexual life I do not live....
If there will be time, please, respond.
Thanks once again...

mariamm
04.08.2004, 18:49
It can quite be norm or rate - and this your right to go or to not go to the gynecologist. Simply it is algorithm - when that-from disturbs, it is necessary to show it to the person internally, virtually he can tell fortunes only.