PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me 1 pregnancy of 28 weeks. On 13 and 27 weeks were pr...

Galina, 31 year
03.08.2004, 03:12
Hello, at me 1 pregnancy of 28 weeks. On 13 and 27 weeks there were attacks paraksizmalnoj tachycardias, attacks on 1 hour - approximately 200 ud. In minutes, caused fast and accepted 0, 2 anaprilina and 50 drops of Corvalolum. The diagnosis up to pregnancy - NTSD on cardial type, PMK 1 degrees without a regurgitation, dop. Chordas, ekstrasistolija. One of these days has received a metabolic map where itself the gynecologist, knowing about my problems, on behalf of all experts has put down norm or rate. Whether it is necessary to pass or take place dop. Inspections gde-that still, in fact ekstrasistolija - former is saved, and is disturbing - whether there will be something in sorts or labors and whether it is necessary to give birth or travail in spets. A maternity home. To these questions my gynecologist has responded, that I should warn orally the doctor at whom I shall give birth or I shall travail also he will decide as to conduct labors.

Malanova T.B.
04.08.2004, 17:04
At All of you should be specified in a metabolic map!!! Besides separately there should be given inspections and references of the cardiologist. To give birth or travail it is desirable with a specialized cardiologic maternity home. Hospitalization necessarily in advance that the detailed and detailed plan of your sorts or labors has been made. Your tablets should be always with you as the maternity home can not have similar modern preparations.