PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me of 30 years, the first pregnancy of 10 weeks. As to me to exclude...

Olesya
03.08.2004, 19:33
Hello, to me of 30 years, the first pregnancy of 10 weeks. As to me to exclude patalogiju at the future rebenka-I heard, there are special methods of research on b-n the Down and other diseases.

The anonym
04.08.2004, 08:08
Specially for you has copied the information from a calendar of pregnancy. I hope will help or assist. I yesterday have received last results, I'm fine, you I wish the same.
" This week you need to hand over a blood for definition in her of levels alfa-a fetoprotein (AFP), chorionic Gonadotropinum (HG) and nekonjugirovannogo a theelol (NE).

At the some people invalidizirujushchih illnesses or diseases (for example, a syndrome of the Down, cherepno-to a cerebral hernia, an anencephalia, splitting of a forward abdominal wall of a fetus, etc.) levels of these substances in a blood of pregnant women can deviate norm or rate. By results of research it is possible to suspect or exclude presence of these defects at a fetus. Basically, you can hand over a blood and next week, and even later, but it is desirable, that you had time to hand over a blood twice, with an interval in 1 - 2 weeks during between 15 j and 20 j weeks of pregnancy. For example, on 16 j and 19 j, or on 17 j and 20 j. Address in this occasion to the gynecologist or in mediko-genetic consultation. "

Irina
04.08.2004, 16:55
Settling or Exhausting;Exhaustive, it is necessary to add the previous answer do not go in cycles, think only about good, look at beautiful people, represent the child whom you would like it or him to see and will be very well, 30 years are normal age, I have given birth in 29, and all has passed or has taken place well.