PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 25 years. Three years I live grazhdanstkim marriage or spoilage. Everything, except for my friend, though...

Light
30.07.2004, 05:30
To me of 25 years. Three years I live grazhdanstkim marriage or spoilage. Everything, except for my friend, want that I have given birth. I am under constant pressure from its or his parents, and I feel myself as the sow from whom only and wait for an issue. And that that at us for two the salary 200 $? I very much am afraid financially zavisit from the portnera. to. My father narozhal three children and terribly beat my mum who could not leave from it or him with juvenile children on arms or hand.

Leka
31.07.2004, 00:34
You want give birth or travail, tell or say it or him, that it is fruitless (that have lagged behind) and continue to be protected. On 200 $ and together that to not live, and with the child it in general will be beggarly existence. In general your friend should tell or say to the parents that climbed in the business (and it not their business, and yours). If he and you want the child he should find normal job, even on $ 400, that was on what to live. (by the way, than you are engaged, what receive 200 for two?) I had a same situation, pressure from my mum in occasion of grandsons (though to me already 27 and we live safely in the material attitude or relation), I to her have simply rigidly told or said, what is it not its or her business, to get or start to us with the husband of children or not both when. And if she does not wish to spoil with me the attitude or relation should cease to get us on all questions (including children), and she at once has lagged behind.

Lena
01.08.2004, 14:10
To me too 25 years.? Years has lived with the budushchjushchim the husband in gr. Marriage or spoilage and this summer we have undersigned. To me all these or it already almost 8 YEARS!!! Repeat that it is necessary to give birth. And though I receive 400 $ one and the husband approximately as much, I vsyo-taki consider or count, what is it nedostatachnaja the sum for the maintenance or contents us a two and the child. So do not listen to anybody, act how consider it necessary. Finally the woman should bring up the child in that case if she remains one.

The anonym
02.08.2004, 01:13
Light, and you wish to give birth?
If yes to drive it is necessary such muzhik... In 25 years (or he has more?) to earn 100 dollars it is to mind or wit not rastjazhimo!: (((
If he now cannot earn even 400 dollars in a month then too cannot! And years go, and salaries not uvelichatsja, and to give birth or travail all the same it will want. So why not now? Now though parents will help or assist to lift on legs or foots and if to postpone, then both the child it will be necessary to lift and to parents to help or assist. And birthes of the child will stir up your "husband", can then he will start to earn...
I wish good luck!

Soboleva L.I.
02.08.2004, 23:03
Dear Light! I am not assured, that your question needs to be published in the given conference. But if you the another's opinion I shall respond also interests. Has put at all in a financial position. For the woman who very much likes the the man and the financial question - not an obex wishes from it or him children. Probably, that you simply are not assured of the feelings.

Elena
04.08.2004, 11:03
Light, you married not for parents of the husband. To give birth or travail or to not give birth or not travail to solve only to you, and you apparently are yet ready to it or this neither morally, nor is material.