PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! I have a sexual life with the husband approximately time in not...

Tatyana
03.08.2004, 14:21
Hello, the Doctor!
I have a sexual life with the husband approximately once a week. After that approximately days 5 I of allocation happen similar to a thrush or something similar. Dryness in a vagina is felt. Then it passes or takes place, but there comes following rapproachement, and all repeats. It approximately already year 3, 5.
The last summer had communication or connection on the party or side with the person whom very much wanted, anything similar it was not observed, all was normal...
Complained to the gynecologist, the doctor has not given to it or this value or meaning;importance.
Yes, at the husband Diabetum if it has any attitude or relation. And I respect with the husband, but an inclination to it or him;them I do not test...
Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
04.08.2004, 04:44
Hello, Tatyana! I do not know, whether the diabetes mellitis refers to an event. If at your husband high parameters of Saccharum it is possible or probable. If Diabetum is well compensated, hardly. Try to apply spermitsidy at the sexual certificate or act, to follow a policy of candles with laktobakterijami.

Light
04.08.2004, 10:03
Very much chvsto happens, that at women an allergy on partners. On fiber in a semen. On what reception or medicines of the husband. Try to hand over the analysis of a semen on biochemistry.