PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why I having overslept with the guy have not found out a blood to me gavarili when terjaesh de...

masha
02.08.2004, 01:42
Why I having overslept with the guy have not found out a blood to me gavarili when terjaesh detsvennost there should be a blood, why it or her nebylo.

About
02.08.2004, 19:40
About

Elena
03.08.2004, 23:33
30 % of girls do not test a blood and a pain at first time. Relax and forget. To you even has carried. But, by spelling, you are still very young, therefore I advise carefully to be protected - a condom or tablets. Descend or go to the gynecologist and consult that will approach or suit you more.

cox
04.08.2004, 09:58
Darling Masha! Presence or absence of a blood depends on an individual structure virginal plevy-its or her thickness, an elastance, quantity or amount and diameter of apertures in her, quantities or amounts of vessels in her. Probably at you its or her such structure, that the bleeding has appeared insignificant, or she is elastic enough, that was not broke off and will be broken off or has not become torn and will be broken off at the subsequent certificates or acts. But such happens very seldom.