PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 19 years. At me such problem. During the sexual certificate or act...

Lolita
30.07.2004, 12:50
Hello!

To me of 19 years. At me such problem.
During the sexual certificate or act I quite often nachinjuja to wish to write, and after at me nachinaetsja a cystitis, very or very much urodynias and strong cutting pains.
Day 2 I shall have a drink tablets from a cystitis and all passes or takes place.
Did or Made analyses on various kinds of bacteria, have found nothing.
What is it such also what to me to do or make?

Pasenjuk A.M.
31.07.2004, 16:31
It tn. " A cystitis newly married " - an aseptic inflammation of a bladder at a mechanical boring. Explain to the partner that with you it is necessary to address accurately. At attributes of a cystitis accept not antiseptics and grasses - Phytolysinum.

Alina
01.08.2004, 15:15
Lolita, at me too such was earlier, especially after the rough sexual certificate or act. It is necessary to drink diuretic grasses and Phytolysinum. And still accept constantly such simple medicine - honey with juice of a lemon mix in peer doses and on 1 item l. 3 times a day drink in current 1 2 months especially in the spring and in the autumn, in these seasons the cystitis becomes aggravated.
All good.

Lolita
03.08.2004, 06:42
Tell or Say, and it cannot be a urethritis passed sexual by, signs are very similar, but nothing disturbs the partner

Lolitenok
04.08.2004, 09:56
I promise the sun to you, that I shall concern very carefully to you.
I very much LIKE you!!!