PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, tell or say. If to eat all the week long apples, jogurami with tv...

Recvers
02.08.2004, 18:19
Hello, tell or say. If to eat all the week long apples, jogurami with tvorozhkom and cucumbers, whether it is possible to grow thin and whether will do much harm to the child such delivery.
2 I accept prenatal forte. At me an anemia, whether it is necessary for me to accept in addition sorbifer durules (accepted before) and Acidum folicum. On a blister or bleb of vitamins it is written, that a gland there 300 % that is hardly believed.
3. Whether the child in the field of shejki uteruses can move, be pushed, it is not so pleasant, or it something dangerous?
Thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
04.08.2004, 08:57
1. It is possible. But if you will strongly fast (sharp depression of volume of nutrition and its or her quality), for a fetus it is harmful. To eat it is necessary up to 10 12 times day. At an anemia reception of the preparations containing iron (sorbifer, totema, Ferroplexum is obligatory...). 3. Yes. The low placentation is possible or probable or up to pregnancy there was a ptosis vnut. Organs. It is necessary to do or make US.