PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! The history washing is those. Have lived together with the husband of 7 years, all...

Lyudmila
28.07.2004, 09:37
Hello, the doctor! The history washing is those. Have lived together with the husband of 7 years, all this time were not protected, hoped, there will be a first-born. Time went, and long-awaited pregnancy did not come. Have passed or have taken place inspection, not abortions, not vykideshej was not. After inspection have told or said, that at me with health the full order, give birth or travail on health, and here at the husband was bad spermogramma (30 % alive and mobile spermotozoidov), and have told or said, that it is necessary to pass or take place full inspection, to learn or find out the reasons of all of it or this, and to begin treatment, and only after treatment there can come or step pregnancy at the wife. The husband has refused, hoped at random. Has passed or has taken place time, the family has broken up. The husband meets the woman 4 years, she too not zaberemenila, he is not treated. And here on the efflux or expiration 5 years. She zaberemenila. Whether On a question he was treated? otvet-is not present. Explain, with what it can be connected? There is a reorganization in an organism, or how? He met and other women and anybody, not up to me, after not zaberemenil from it or him! Except for this girl whom he met 5 years! I ask explain!!!! (its or his child)

Kamenetskij B.A.
01.08.2004, 05:54
Stars!

Xenia
04.08.2004, 08:04
The dear doctor! Certainly, everyone understand, that all in the world in arms or hand Divine... But how the doctor can give such answer to the patient??? You have simply shown the incompetence?!! In fact it is visible, as this woman experiences and suffers iz-for disorder of the family owing to sterility or barrenness of the husband. And it is possible or probable, any hope would return all on the places... And you so "have correctly responded"...
The doctor should nausno explain a short, instead of to be "astrologist". If the person should receive the answer of the astrologist, he will go on a site of astrologists, instead of to you!!!