PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! 3 years at me are observed an endometriosis (internal) arisen p...

Belief
02.08.2004, 17:59
Hello! 3 years at me are observed an endometriosis (internal) arisen after cauterization errozii el. A current. Brown and mutno-krovjanistye allocation before and after a menses. Sometimes these or it of allocation did not stop all cycle. One year ago I have decided to give birth to the child. Pregnancy and labors have passed or have taken place well. About six months of a menses were absent. Now to the child 8. I Nurse. I am protected only by a condom. With the beginning of a menses of allocation have renewed not at once, and it is much less. First I thought that all has passed or has taken place. But all again begins uhuchshatsja. Have appeared krovjanisto-brown vylelenija after sexual attitudes or relations. Up to sorts or labors still there were such diseases as endotsirvitsit and a dysplasia 1. which up to pregnancy has cured. Whether Mozhno-to cure up to the extremity or end an endometriosis zolodeksom. Whether there are at this preparation serious side effects. Why happens that allocation do not stop the whole cycle. Whether it is possible to conduct thus a sexual life? Whether it is possible to cure endotsirvitsit national agents, with what? Whether it is harmful oblepihovoe butter or oil. After the second sorts or labors at me has changed duration of a cycle (was 25, became 34), tak-there were changes in an organism (a smell of sweat, its or his unit). Why, whether normalno-it? What agent for me it is better to treat an endometriosis? (the diagnosis has been put by means of UZI-an adenomyosis) to Me of 30 years. Whether there is a reason in gisteroktomii, for avoidance of cancer disease? Whether it is possible to spend cauterization of erosion after sorts or labors in my situation? What prophylaxis prvodit? Yours faithfully Century

Pasenjuk A.M.
03.08.2004, 20:43
Allocation do not stop the whole cycle because it is displays of disease. You do not accept now therapy zoladeksom-, as zoladeks not panacea at an endometriosis. Begin with treatment by Progestinums or depoprovera. A sexual life on a background poor or scanty bloody vydeleny it is possible for a message. Change of a smell of sweat can be connected with hormonal disturbances, therefore you accept consultation and inspection at the endocrinologist. Operative treatment is not shown to you yet. A question on possible or probable treatment of an endocervicitis by national agents disputable., because more often an endocervicitis this display of an infection. A method of treatment of erosion vyiraetsja on the basis of data of the cytologic research and a biopsy shejki uteruses. DEK - one of methods of treatment shejkim atki, and for the lack of any other agents, a suitable method for given birth or travailled women.

Lejla
04.08.2004, 06:19
Fibrous endomitrioz - what is it and as it or him to treat