PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether tell or say please can be in time pregnancy monthly? I heard, ch...

Michael
31.07.2004, 22:21
Whether tell or say please can be in time pregnancy monthly? I heard, that can, the first month after conception.
And what signs of pregnancy at girls are observed? Whether there can be they at once, say, after a week of pregnancy?
My bride has a trace. Attributes (last five days):
- Sometimes toshnit
- On fitness the head has begun to spin
- Periodically "brutal" appetite
I think, what is it not pregnancy, t. To. Contacts after monthly were with a condom, and some times without it or him, but I held all under the control.
Monthly have ended nearby 28.05.04. Whether she could zaberemennet after them? Thanks.

Ljuda
04.08.2004, 04:55
If she also has become pregnant after last monthly signs of pregnancy novrjadli could so will quickly be shown, tembolee pregnancy usually attacks 13 15 day of a cycle (at an intermediate-term cycle in 30 days) t. e. If the ootid also has been impregnated in this cycle only paru-a three of days back, and signs of pregnancy still in any way could not will be shown. And concerning monthly during pregnancy so sometimes such happens though oooochen that is rare, and not monthly as those, and menstrualopodobnye allocation, it is usual they labee and is shorter than a usual menses. Most easier to make the test for pregnancy (ekspress-the test in any drugstore or a blood on HGCH in an out-patient department) and razreshmt all doubts.