PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I accept mikroginon 5 months. Last 2 months on 19 20 tablet nachi...

Face
31.07.2004, 11:02
I accept mikroginon 5 months. Last 2 months on 19 20 tablet "botched work", and monthly right after 21.1 begins. Why it? The dose of a hormone is insufficient? Or still that? 2. Whether it is reliable in my case mikroginon by way of contraception? 3. Why botched work (was before reception OK, in the first 2 cycles of reception has passed or has taken place) has again begun? 4. Whether it is necessary to change Mikrginon or it is possible to continue reception? (to change I do not want, as well I transfer or carry, when 2 months accepted Mersilon, with me something was created dreadful, and mikroginon has approached or suited is remarkable)

Marina
01.08.2004, 15:19
It would be desirable to learn or find out, what you tested at acceptance Mersilona? You have in view of emotional series?

Soboleva L.I.
02.08.2004, 08:31
My answer - in the report written by you of 3 hours back.

Face
03.08.2004, 03:11
And it too. From physical "nightmares": constant exaltation and a strain in genitals, an itch in a perineum, allocation more usual, the impossibility of a discharge, that is physical desire to terminate was (but not emotional desire of affinity), but achieved an orgasm with greater or big work simultaneously orally and I helped or assisted a finger. As result psychological problems: terrible hysterics with tears from impossibility of a discharge after 30 40 minutes of stimulation, a complex of " expectation of failure ", a psychosis iz-for a constant itch "there", sharp changes of mood (like it's OK, and next minute I am got or started;delivered iz-for anything, furiously I shout, even I desire to hurt physically adored! To the husband, then tears for a rage, and then minutes through 5 7 again it's OK at me, the husband - in the uttermost shock. Or on the contrary, very well and I am happy, and then tears a stream, " I poor and a life at me nasty and all around in general swines "). All these pleasures have begun after 12 tablets of the first cycle, and vo-the second cycle of reception have reached or achieved such force, that I was afraid of myself. The husband in every possible way supported or maintained me and insisted, that I have thrown this muck. Besides in the second cycle after 13 14 tablets the bleeding of break has begun. More shortly after 2 months of excruciatings we Mersilon have thrown, month 2 I "was restored", as the desire in general was gone, sensitivity was gone practically absolutely, the clitoris did not react to oral stimulation in general (it after my rough and acute orgasms!), I became hysterical that " more never anything at us will turn out ". Thanks the husband, now it's OK. But I recollect experiences with Mersilonom as a nightmare and repetition any more I do not want.

Marina
04.08.2004, 04:41
I have started to accept ZHanin. As those mental acute "attacks" was not. But the sensation of depression, the change of mood accompanied (for my part) is no place the appeared irritability. And in the beginning swelled up fingers of arms or hand.
Sensations are sometimes similar to yours. Only problems with "to terminate" I have no. Fie, fie, fie. Basically at a psychoemotional level.