PDA

Просмотр полной версии : PUFFINESS. WASHING away of FIBER is possible or probable. Greetings to all. Today was at the doctor, ska...

Light
31.07.2004, 21:14
PUFFINESS. WASHING away of FIBER is possible or probable. Greetings to all. Today was at the doctor, has told or said, that leaves waters an organism very little though to drink it would be desirable constantly. Then there was a conversation that can podverditsja washing away of fiber from an organism (it is necessary to hand over analyses). At acknowledgement or confirmation of the diagnosis has threatened with an opportunity of time or temporary hospitalization (a dropper and so forth): (very much it would not be desirable. Term at me 19, 5 weeks, pregnancy the first and very desired, though to me 28. By results of US, the kid in absolute norm or rate, moves activly (when does not sleep), and have not understood, what floor. I ask to share experience of similar diagnoses. Have written out to me djufalak, it seems. I do not know, to sound alarm or it is not necessary... Advise, something, please. In advance all I thank!

Light
04.08.2004, 04:26
For VM. Thanks for participation.)))