PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! 2 years I am treated for primary sterility or barrenness. In March to me has made...

Natasha
03.08.2004, 22:45
Hello! 2 years I am treated for primary sterility or barrenness. In March to me have made a laparoscopy. Solderings in pipes have removed, and also on right jaichnike-a cyst of a yellow body. Doctors have told or said, that the ootid at me ripens, but does not leave a follicle. Has handed over analyses on hormones, in 2 phase of a cycle Progesteronum below norm or rate. Went this month on US: for 14 day of a cycle there was a follicle of 22 mm, for 20 day of a cycle the ootid has not left and the cyst yellow tela-3 was formed. Basal temperature in 1 faze-36.6, in 2 faze-37.0.
This month the doctor has appointed or nominated to me - klostilbegit with 5 for 9 day of a cycle and djufaston with 11 for 25 day. Please, prompt, whether such treatment will help or assist me?
At the husband that's all right.

Kamenetskij B.A.
04.08.2004, 03:09
I think what to begin treatment with stimulation of an ovulation is an adequate decision in your case. It is important to remember, that application of conservative therapy about use klostilbegita should not exceed 6 month.