PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Feodor Nikolaevich. To already mentioned or touched subject: The husband (30 years) in the spring about...

Olga
03.08.2004, 16:12
Dear Feodor Nikolaevich. To already mentioned or touched subject:
The husband (30 years) has lain 2 weeks in hospital with a view of treatment from an alcoholism in the spring. There to him put droppers (cleared a blood), did or made other procedures, analyses have told or said good. He was filed and has left. We wished to wait year that the organism was completely cleared, and then beremennet. But... So it has turned out, that I zaberemennela in weeks 4 after its or his extract. We shall give birth or we shall travail, but I very much experience for health of the child by way of that the husband more recently (winter) of saws, and from the moment of its or his treatment has passed or has taken place so not enough time. You responded (above), that the alcoholism by right of succession is not passed. I am afraid, what at us other situation, yes?

evromedprestizh
04.08.2004, 02:22
Time has really passed or has really taken place too little as development spermetazoidov occurs or happens more than 70 days, and at the moment of conception there was a semen, podvergshajasja to influence of alcohol. There is only more detailed observation for ber-tju. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.