PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, respond to two questions: 1) I accept "Marvelon" 4 months...

Masha
03.08.2004, 18:24
Please, respond to two questions: 1) I accept "Marvelon" 4 months, but till now in the second part of a cycle at me begin bloody allocation which last down to the termination or ending of reception of tablets. During a seven-day break a menses absolutely small. The doctor at nazanchenii these tablets to me spoke, that they (allocation during reception of tablets) will be the first 1 2 months. Whether it is normal, or it is necessary passes to other tablets? 2) whether it is possible without delivery of analyses and checks at the doctor to pass with "Marvelona" on "Mersilon"?

Pasenjuk A.M.
03.08.2004, 22:04
Already answered such question...
1. Described by you it is not absolutely normal. It is necessary to visit or attend ginekolga and to make US before a menses, then to solve the problem on transition to other preparation (not containing dezogestrel)
2. It is possible, but in your situation it is not necessary, you basically need to change a preparation. Instead of it or him dozirovannost.