PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt, please. At me a strong itch in the field of external...

Anja
30.07.2004, 14:31
Hello, prompt, please. At me a strong itch in the field of external genitals, allocation normal and it proceeds for a long time. Was at the doctor, has passed or has taken place full inspection on all infections (which the doctor has appointed or nominated), all vporjadke. The doctor has come to conclusion, what is it there could be a boring on washing-up liquids. Since then has passed or has taken place 3 months and does not pass or take place, to address to the doctor at me now there is no opportunity. Prompt, what is it can be? Before doing or making inspection the last time, from the moment of last partner there were some months and now at me anybody is not present, therefore hardly it is any new infection. Whether there can be it alergija on water? Than it is possible to be treated from agents of national medicine because there where I now am, even Aspirinum under prescriptions. Thanks in advance

Malanova T.B.
31.07.2004, 12:16
It is desirable to exclude a diabetes mellitis, a neurodermite, krauroz vulva. To an allergy and infections on clinic it is not similar.

Anja
03.08.2004, 20:18
Thanks you big for the answer. I esteemed on the Internet about the illnesses or diseases described by you, I can have only a neurodermite. Whether I can independently be treated by any grasses? kak-nibud to be washed away? At me still a minimum half a year will not be opportunities to address to the doctor. The insurance to me does not pay the gynecologist, here this all is very dear or expensive.