PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The matter is that I only nedavo have begun a sexual life, and me oche...

Ekaterina
30.07.2004, 22:23
Hello! The matter is that I only nedavo have begun a sexual life, and me the question on preservation very or very much interests. Unfortunately my knowledge of it or this are peer to zero. My young man finishes not in me, whether it is valid safely from the point of view of pregnancy, or all taki it is necessary to convince it or him to use prezirvativ? What safety measures I can accept, but without injury or damage to the health? Very much I ask to share your experience. Zaranie it is grateful!

Natalia.
01.08.2004, 13:41
The interrupted sexual certificate or act (and that you use) is considered it very unreliable, t. To. In secret Kuperovyh of glands (it that is allocated at the young man up to an ejaculation) active spermatozoons can contain. e. To become pregnant so it is possible. On 100 pairs or steams using this method in current of year, according to become pregnant 28. I advise to use a condom. This most safe agent which is not harming to your health (though, happens and it is torn, t. e. To use it or him it is necessary accurately and to check, whether has torn). Hormonal tablets, but it vse-taki a strong intervention in genesial system and not the fact are Most effective, that you can well transfer or carry them, will not recover, will not be toshnit, the breast will not increase. To them there are also series of contraindications. I advise to rummage on the Internet and to learn or find out more most. It is possible and descend or go to the doctor. Though one doctor will advise tablets, another - zamahaet arms or hand - "in no event". Opinions of doctors too can be different.

Kostja
02.08.2004, 21:38
To exclude sex!!!

Face
03.08.2004, 14:47
I and my partner we use the interrupted sexual certificate or act 3 years - that's all right. With previous partnershami he too used this way without undesirable consequences.

Natalia
03.08.2004, 19:48
The interrupted sexual certificate or act I do not advise. Itself year thought, what is it safely, but two are kneaded has flown back.