PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alla Mihajlovna, As I pissala earlier on term of 13 weeks have drunk...

Masha
01.08.2004, 16:19
Dear Alla Mihajlovna,
As I pissala earlier on term of 13 weeks have drunk 4 glasses of a champagne, you have told or said, that can be reflected in mental faculties of the child.
Whether Mozhet-he to be mentally retarded (moron)?
What analyses can be spent what for certain to learn or find out vse-by way of or not? Very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply, in advance thanks.

Mum
02.08.2004, 08:33
Do not think at all such nonsense. And dear Alla Mihajlovnu any more do not ask about what if she speaks such things to you. No trouble with your kid does not happen, do not experience. Also remember, that the most harmful to you now is to worry and "be loaded" in occasion of nonsense of everyone!
If you will want to make any analyses, descend or go to genetics - consult, but, IMHO, gift or for nothing will waste time. At All of you it is good!

Katya
03.08.2004, 06:48
Masha, do not worry. In 15 weeks at us hand over the analysis (genetic) on Alfa-feto-a protein (learn or find out at genetics where it or him hand over at you). And in general, after 12 weeks it is not terrible - a champagne and t. Item Try to not repeat more it or this and cease to think any nonsense. I and my girlfriends sometimes allowed to drink some beer, etc. also all have given birth to perfect, healthy kids. My child differs even among the contempoparies mental development, all quickly seizes, in 2 years knew all buvy and digits, already spells. Itself solves logic zadachki. Successes!

Irina
03.08.2004, 17:11
Our doctors good, but so learn or teach them - they know about the normal healthy person and much about patalogijah, here very little and intimidate, therefore as for years of institute at them already in a blood these pictures of every possible pathologies. Personally I too consider or count, that it is better to be reinsured and checked up, if to you so will be quieter, and at all do not drink more some any alcohol, accept Acidum folicum (she just corrects or adjusts defects of nervous system of the baby) and be pleased lives!