PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To me have made US in second half of cycle and have found out...

Light
02.08.2004, 17:45
Hello, the doctor. To me have made US in second half of cycle and have found out cystic changes in the left ovary and a cyst (presumably yellow body) in right. The ovulation was just in the right ovary. At me the ovulation is constantly accompanied by strong pains which proceed gradually decreasing down to a menses. Tell or say, please, it can be connected with cysts and whether gives in to treatment? And probably illiterate question: if next month there will be an ovulation in other ovary, whether it means, what the cyst of a yellow body can arise in itself, and in in what she now - to pass or take place?

Oshchepkova S.R.
03.08.2004, 16:39
1. Pains can be connected with cysts. 2. A cyst. t. Can sushchestvovot it is long. If she does not resolve for 3 months of antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory treatment it or her delete operative by. 3. A cyst. t. Arises on the party or side of an ovulation. From - for ovulations in dr. An ovary the cyst will not pass or not take place and most likely on the contrary there will be a failure in a cycle and the ovulation at all will not be.