PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the wife on term of 38 weeks pressure up to 150/90 (normal for it or her 10 skips...

Alexey
31.07.2004, 19:12
At the wife on term of 38 weeks pressure up to 150/90 (normal for it or her 100/60) skips. Prompt than it is fraught and as it is possible to bring down pressure safely

Katya
01.08.2004, 02:59
I not the doctor, but at most rpoblemy with pressure and as to me the doctor has told or said, it am very dangerous both to mum and for the kid, t. To. It can a life an attribute gestoza (attributes - edemas, a high pressure, fiber in urine). It is necessary to hand over the analysis wet, if in urine there is a fiber - urgently in hospital. If simply will bring down pressure of the house is a provisional measure, prchiniy she will not eliminate or erase;remove. And the reason - kidneys badly deduce or remove a liquid, the strain in vessels accrues or increases - pressure rises. Do not experiment better and urgently address to the doctor!!! Esteem about gestoze on a site mama-ru. There all is accessible is written.

Love
01.08.2004, 22:48
Your wife requires urgent hospitalization. The best medicine for yours zheny-a delivery.

Ivetta
02.08.2004, 05:11
When I was pregnant several years ago that at me too pressure has jumped up and the doctor has urgently directed me to hospital the same day I has given birth Urgently go to the doctor

Anja
03.08.2004, 14:05
On your term it is possible to give birth. I "treated" pressure Clophelinum, urine was in norm or rate, pressure too was normalized, and suddenly jump up to 250, prokesarili, but children have died, t. e. To pull dangerously