PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me two questions: 1) I plan pregnancy, but it would be desirable and...

Anna
24.07.2004, 05:29
Hello! At me two questions: 1) I plan pregnancy, but it would be desirable for the girl. In what days of a cycle it is possible to conceive the girl with the big share of probability? 2) if at the husband low immunity, constantly is ill or sick with catarrhal diseases how it will affect or have an effect on health of the future rebena? Thanks.

The anonym
27.07.2004, 16:33
The high probability to conceive the girl if the sexual certificate or act will be up to an ovulation for 2 3 days. Spermiki girls are less mobile, but live more longly. Therefore when there will be an ovulation spermiki boys it is already cast away paws, and girls will is rested to move to the purpose.

Alain
30.07.2004, 19:05
It very much a question at issue, whether it is possible to try to conceive the child of this or that floor intentionally. I know absolutely other method "rasschyotov" and he depends only on age of parents at the moment of conception and does not influence at all, in what day of a cycle, year, day there was a conception and that you then ate (as the some people try to convince themselves). And such method absolutely on all members has converged sew family (still parents when was not US knew, that they at first will have boy, and then the girl) and on the primary majority of friends. But even he has "errors", for example, if someone from parents before conception strongly hurted or was ill;was sick or has transferred or carried operation, or there are cases when on rasschyotam leaves 5050 %. According to such method probability for the woman to conceive the girl when its or her age is multiple to three there is more.

evromedprestizh
02.08.2004, 01:12
To conceive under the order the girl, only wizards probably can. Immunity of the husband can negatively affect or negatively have an effect the child, hope for your stronger immunity. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Ekaterina.
03.08.2004, 12:58
I by birth do not believe this method of calculation. At least, I already two boys have given birth, when to me prophesied girls in both cases. And on my friends he does not converge. It is necessary to risk, probably, third time of year so through 4:)))