PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear m. or doctor Malanova T. ! (Considering, that you now, as I...

Ljuba
02.08.2004, 23:06
Dear m. or doctor Malanova T. ! (Considering, that you now as I have understood on the Internet). I hope to receive from you the answer, t. To. It now for me is very important. Anna Mihajlovna has advised me to drink during a menses azitromitsin or Rovamycinum. At me 25.01 was an abortion on term of 20 weeks (developmental anomalies are revealed). Obviously there is any infection - genetic disturbances it is not revealed. There was a currettage, and then vakuumaspiratsija. Bloody allocation - almost 3.5 weeks. Drank water pepper according to m. As to me to be? To drink Rovamycinum - monthly that week - 26 day of a cycle. Azitrotromitsina in a drugstore has not found - is summamed. How much days and what dosage and skolkoraz in day? Whether it is necessary to use simultaneously nizoral? Excuse for detailed interrogation. The help effective can be received only from you. Can hand over over the weekend to me analyses on IPPP and crops on flora and chuvstvit. To antibiotics? Or now to be treated and in detail to find out the infections after a following cycle? Me it very much excites also time goes.

Pasenjuk A.M.
03.08.2004, 12:52
Sumamed and azitromitsin is one and too, is accepted in a dosage 500 on 1 tablet in day in current of 3 days, in parallel to accept Nistatinum in tablets or nizoral. On an infection it is necessary to do or make the analysis not earlier than in a month - those in a following cycle