PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 28 years, in the anamnesis - 1 pregnancy, 1 labors (1, 5 years ago). With inside...

Lena
03.08.2004, 07:23
To me of 28 years, in the anamnesis - 1 pregnancy, 1 labors (1, 5 years ago). With the endometrial spiral put after sorts or labors, it was necessary to leave, as the endometritis has begun. Have treated.
Now I am going to to start to accept oral contraceptives. In the anamnesis - multifollicular ovaries, varices (while, however, slightly expressed), hormones within the limits of norm or rate (though the level of estrogen could be and above). A mastopathy moderately expressed (according to mammologa, now at everyone the second such). When it was surveyed at mammologa, has asked a question about Natural Push-up, and she has told or said, that the some people OK increase or enlarge mammary glands. At me it is a sore point as after feeding the breast both has decreased, and has lost the form. It would be desirable for something to try to correct, not resorting to a surgical intervention.
Recommend, please, a contraceptive suitable for me.

Soboleva L.I.
03.08.2004, 12:37
Lena, I never in a life saw, that oral contraceptives increased or enlarged a breast. The another matter, that sometimes among by-effects is marked or celebrated a swelling or turgescence of a breast and gravity in her, especially at the contraceptives containing a plenty of hormones. It is necessary to you?
I think, that for correction of a breast at your age it is possible to use gymnastics, a cream.