PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Whether neznaju precisely, correctly I do or make that I address with such vopr...

Elizabeth
01.08.2004, 02:59
Hello! Whether neznaju precisely, correctly I do or make that I address with such question to you, but with any case if can help or assist - help or assist! By results of US to me it is diagnosed infantelizm to a body of the womb (the sizes of a uterus 3, 72, 83, 5). In the near future I plan pregnancy, but many doctors at which I consulted do or make special accent or stress, that it will be difficult to me to become pregnant and the more so to bear or take out the child. What do you think in this occasion? Can will give any reference for conception? In advance many thanks, also I shall wait very much from you for the answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
01.08.2004, 15:53
I believe (and practice shows) it not the most important difficulty

Elizabeth
02.08.2004, 08:28
Izvenite, Alla Mihajlovna... .a what then in your opinion the most important difficulty?

Pasenjuk A.M.
03.08.2004, 11:06
The main complexity at an infantile uterus bears or takes out the child. I have told or said. What to become pregnant not the most important complexity because beermennost at absence of other problems comes rather easily.