PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say please, whether it is possible to become pregnant and bear or become pregnant and take out the child...

Svetlana
02.08.2004, 02:33
Hello! Tell or say please, whether it is possible to become pregnant and bear or become pregnant and take out the child at following problems: at a negative rhesus of a blood there was sdelan an abortion, then there was still a pregnancy which has ended with an abortion. In a year on some times I lay in hospital with inflammatory and recently strip operation in connection with break of an ovary and excision of a cyst has been spent. At my guy a positive rhesus.

Ira
03.08.2004, 10:31
I with negative rezus-the factor after the first abortion in 3 years have given birth to the dead child. I simply did not know, that at me a rhesus negative, and doctors have not checked up. Now at me the daughter of 25 years and the son of 17 years. It is necessary to lay on conservation and to be treated from rezus-the conflict. To me pricked gamma-a globulin, did or made podsadku skins from the husband for suppression rezus-the conflict, etc. Success!