PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The lovely doctor! Very much I hope for your attention. At me 6 years a myoma (5 7...

Hope, 45 years
01.08.2004, 19:27
The lovely doctor! Very much I hope for your attention. At me 6 years a myoma (5 7 weeks) and an adenomyosis. Did or made all over again injections depo-probelief 500 - 3 months on end, then was tri-regol, regividon, then orgametril. posdeny a preparation I drank 1, 5 years. At me all this time was not monthly, there was a good state of health, nothing hurted or was ill;was sick, but here a trouble the bilirubin (40) has very much risen, hepatic assays have risen, the cholesterin has risen. I have stopped to accept a preparation and have begun meschnye in the form of oblinyh bleedings of brightly red color, it was necessary to accept Dicynonum and anesthetizing. Having rummaged in reception orgametrila there were 6 months and then the doctor has again appointed or nominated to me it or him, I accept the third month, headaches, the biochemical analysis bad have become frequent. Today was on inspection in institute of neurosurgery, did or made duplerografiju vessels of a brain. The blood flow venous and a heap of others neprijatnojstej is broken or disturbed, but the doctor could not pick up to me preparations iz-for myomas, t. To. All of them soderdat an ergot. Has advised to consult with gynecologists and to remove completely a uterus and appendages. I ask you respond, very much I value your opinion, I address to you not first time.

Savchenko A.A.
03.08.2004, 09:15
Dear Hope. At an adenomyosis especially in a combination to a hysteromyoma hormonal therapy is not effective. Operation is shown.