PDA

Просмотр полной версии : dev4enki rasskajite, kak vi seba 4yvstvyete na 29nedelki, kakoi jivot, sost...

lena
01.08.2004, 07:18
dev4enki rasskajite, kak vi seba 4yvstvyete na 29nedelki, kakoi jivot, sostoyanie, 4to to pobalivaet? tanet? poslednee vrema niz jivota pobalivaet, nemogy ponat, ili v tyalet xo4etsa, ili 4to. kak y vas wevelitsa rebenok? 4asto?

Maria
02.08.2004, 08:35
I now hardly have more 30 ned. Anything basically does not ache a bit, unless a stomach sometimes (especially on an empty stomach) + infrequently a heartburn. Dite moves strongly enough, but I it is not constant, very much depends on my position in space: if lezhu-moves; if all the day long on legs or foots and shevelenija I feel only by the evening when uljagus.

JUlja.
03.08.2004, 07:53
At me 28 weeks, zhevotik do not ache a bit, moves often: in the morning, in the afternoon after a dinner and in the evening almost till the night. But I have sometimes a sensation that sips zhevotik - or without a bandage has gone to a far campaign, or in a toilet has endured, was some times after sex. Well and the whole it is better with vrachem to share sensations. Success!