PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me of 27 years, the diagnosis - a polycystosis of ovaries since 17 years. For it vr...

Love
02.08.2004, 14:07
Hello, to me of 27 years, the diagnosis - a polycystosis of ovaries since 17 years. For this time medicamental agents of treatment have been used almost all. Effect only that there are no pains, monthly go in time only if I accept tablets, without them delays 2 3 months. Hormones all in norm or rate, except for LG (8, 8 and norm or rate up to 5), a hydrocortisone (668 at norm or rate 660), low Oestradiolum (83 at norm or rate 30 200), urine on 17 KTS (36 norm or rate 22 62). At me an ectopia sh. The m. Here that to me are offered hirurg-by the gynecologist: to make laparoskopicheskuju a sphenoidal or clinoid resection (with check of pipes), and ch/z 2 weeks a cryolysis sh. The m. Speaks, what is it the most optimum variant. These operations to me will spend all in the diagnostic center. Respond please to my questions: whether it is necessary to agree in my case on these operations? For what days of a cycle it to make (my operation is appointed or nominated to 14 day of a cycle), whether it is necessary to appoint or nominate treatment at once after operation and what it should be. And more me guards, that operation has been appointed or nominated right after conversations with the doctor, without their pilot surveys and only on the basis of my early analyses. Good-bye, thankful in advance for your qualified answer.

Rabaev S.G.
03.08.2004, 06:52
In the given situation a sphenoidal or clinoid resection - a method of a choice.