PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Kirsanov AA. Today I to you address second time. Business in...

Hope
27.07.2004, 14:02
Dear doctor Kirsanov AA. Today I to you address second time. The matter is that to me such fact when my daughter did not do or make laporoskopiju at it or her monthly is not put rest went 3, 3, 5 yearly. After this operation and ostensibly excisions of a cyst from one ovary and a sclera from another, monthly have absolutely stopped. Whether the surgeon this operation could do much harm? And more pozhajlusta one question: whether can yield disturbance of a thyroid gland such results FSG and LG. With uvazheninm N

The anonym
28.07.2004, 16:26
Dear Hope, I difficultly cannot) make comments on actions of the surgeon spent a laparoscopy. If such intervention has been made, it means during that moment it was necessary. Disturbances in job of a thyroid gland will not give such rising of Gonadotropinums.

Hope
29.07.2004, 22:15
Dear doctor Kirsanov AA! I again disturb you in occasion of oocytes as has not waited the answer. I ask you respond, if the native sister will give the ootids as it will affect or have an effect on its or her health and what is necessary to her operation in this occasion. I ask you oveti, I the third time send this question. With the big hope for you dear or expensive doctor.

Hope
31.07.2004, 07:11
Dear doctor Kirsanov AA! I again disturb you in occasion of oocytes as has not waited the answer. I ask you respond, if the native sister will give the ootids as it will affect or have an effect on its or her health and what is necessary to her operation in this occasion. I ask you oveti, I the third time send this question. With the big hope for you dear or expensive doctor.

Kirsanov A.A.
01.08.2004, 10:28
The Hope is dear, teoriticheski the native sister can be the donor of ootids. That these ootids to receive, she should stimulate body height of follicles under the program estrakorporalnogo fertilizations, then these follicles punktirovat (through a vagina, under the control of US). poluchenye oocytes will be impregnated by a semen of the husband, embryoses are placed your daughter. Stimulation of an ovulation and a puncture of follicles do not put or render any harm to health. In more detail about these procedures you can read through on our site www. mcrm. ru

Hope
03.08.2004, 02:18
Dear doctor Kirsanov A.A.Pochemu YOU have responded me about donor oocytes, what they can be received from the native sister theoretically, and practically, what it is impossible? Yours faithfully.

Hope
03.08.2004, 06:22
Dear doctor Kirsanov AA! Huge to you thanks for all your answers. Allow once again you to disturb at me 2: whether 1 can give the ootid young (19), not given birth or not travailled woman, whether will affect or influence zto its or her pregnancy when she zahochit to give birth to the child. And 2 question - as the woman with donor oocytes bears pregnancy, in fact it is necessary, that hormones were developed or produced. With greater or big respect for YOU N.Ochen I look forward to hearing.