PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Very much I ask to respond urgently. At me four day hold...

Anna
03.08.2004, 02:30
Hello!
Very much I ask to respond urgently. At me four day the temperature 37 37, 3 S.Na background ORZ (my assumptions) keeps, at a rhinitis, delicacy, feelings that I choke, is still very strong slezitsja the right eye, the face, especially right part, has swelled. Medicines to drink I am afraid, as a small duration of gestation (3 weeks). Two days on 1 tablet accepted acetyl. k-that, and two times dripped Naphthyzinum. Appetite normal.
Tell or Say, whether it is necessary to address to the doctor? Most of all me the temperature, so she at me podnimaetsja in so exclusively rare or infrequent cases In advance guards thanks for the answer!

Ryazanov And.
03.08.2004, 06:15
Anna, necessarily address to the doctor, it is better to the therapist of pregnant women. Aspirinum any more do not drink, he at pregnancy is counter-indicative, especially if at you the temperature did not rise above 38. Naphthyzinum to dig in or instill it is possible. Such temperature is not dangerous at pregnancy.