PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I handed over analyses HGCH irezultat was not normal, even kras...

Anna
31.07.2004, 10:07
Hello! I handed over analyses HGCH irezultat was not normal, even red have led round. Term on US of 15 weeks, and on tsyklu and palpations 17. My gynecologist has told or said if on US term to put, no trouble is not present. And two weeks have rejected, but when the child be born on two weeks earlier akushery have told or said that the baby is developed for 40 weeks, instead of on 38 as on US. Now about two years she speaks my daughter luchshche than its or her coevals. Develops according to age. To me analysis HGCH which I sdavla interestingly means was not normalmalnym? And on AFP there were no reactants. It can give what consequences? Yours faithfully Anna. Thanks! Dosvidanija!

Ekaterina.
01.08.2004, 23:07
Anja, the analysis on HGCH often gives failures and correctly to compare with results of all analyses it is necessary to not be mistaken in term really. Often this analysis yields not so good results and for other reasons (HPN, threat of discontinuing, an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, multifetal, etc.) and one of the reasons, for example, overestimated HGCH is disharmony real and a target date of pregnancy. And AFP it was necessary to look necessarily to do or make conclusions. And it is not necessary for you to think already of it or this, the baby at you healthy (as you speak). Consequences any more will not be, t. To. They would be shown on the first to year of a life, basically on mental or physical development of the child. Success to you!

Anna
03.08.2004, 05:34
Hello! Ekaterina, many thanks for the answer! To me have made cesarean section two years ago. Whether It is possible to become pregnant and give birth or become pregnant and travail again already. What, in your opinion, the best term to wait after sorts or labors? The previous pregnancy 3 under the bill. First two were stood, after them treated ureoplazmu. Instead of so a long time has treated a mycoplasma. We with the husband wish to get or start the second child. The indication to cesarean section was jagodichno-smeshanoe position of a fetus. Many thanks! Dosvidanija!