PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Please, prompt, whether it is necessary to do or make kolichestvenn...

Veronica
02.08.2004, 22:51
Hello, the doctor!
Please, prompt, whether it is necessary to do or make quantitative or polukolichestvennyj the analysis on found out by method PTSR a ureaplasma and it or her biovar and TSMV?
Whether it is necessary to treat that and another, if yes, as?
Whether it is possible to treat pseudo-erosion sh/m, these infections are not cured yet? With pubertatnogo age and on today excruciate allocation, heard, that their reason can be and erosion. On the one hand she can provoke occurrence of infections. And with another doctors speak, that not having cured an infection, to treat it or her is useless.
All it is now especially actual, t. To. It would be desirable to have in the near future two children (I dream all life!). Whether advise, please, probably it in my situation (I worry about health of children). If yes, it is necessary to hand over what every possible analyses and how it is even better to be prepared for pregnancy?
Many thanks!

P. S. Please, direct the answer to an electron box sola@rol. ru

Pasenjuk A.M.
03.08.2004, 03:20
In occasion of preparation for pregnancy - sm archive in "Pregnancy". Pseudo-erosion if a cytology horoshchaja to treat it is not necessary!!! And here to find out kolichesvennym the analysis a degree of diffusion of a ureaplasma it is necessary, because on it or this depends - to treat or to not treat. Kasaemo TSMV - he is dangerous to a fetus, therefore it is necessary to watch or keep up it or him carefully during pregnancy and to try beermenet at least without cold.