PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt who knows. At me 9 weeks. Was on US, it's OK...

Irina
23.07.2004, 22:22
Girls, prompt who knows. At me 9 weeks. Was on US, it's OK, serdechko knocks, the crumb washing grows perfectly (tfu-fie), but the doctor has told or said, that there is an INSIGNIFICANT placental detachment. What is it means and than can threaten? When went on US were insignificant brownish allocation, now all has stopped, all is pure or clean.

Lena.
24.07.2004, 00:40
I think (but I not the physician!), that at you some time will be " threat of an abortion ". Probably it is necessary pobyt on the sick-list and to take care. Whether there passes or there takes place this amotio or detachment in due course, I do not know, but I know, that at the some people otsloenie is observed during all pregnancy (and also "botched work") and they all pregnancy are under the strict control of the doctor as though in " polu-bed " a regimen. If allocation were in time expected menstr-ii, and have then passed or have then taken place, it could be so-called "ablution" and it is informidable.

Alain
27.07.2004, 03:27
Yes, it agree with Lena, otsloenie placentas can conduct to threat. At me such was with nevestkoj, the wife of the brother. She in each trimester laid down on conservation, accepted a heap of nyxes. However bore or took out and has given birth quite tolerably. Now plemjashka already the schoolgirl.

Ekaterina.
28.07.2004, 06:48
Yes, it is fraught with the diagnosis " a menacing abortion " and a placental failure. It is necessary for you to be constantly under the control of the doctor and over occurrence of pains or vydeleny to call a doctor on the house. Success.

evromedprestizh
31.07.2004, 23:34
It is the begun abortion. Urgent treatment is necessary. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Irina
03.08.2004, 02:05
Dear DOCTOR USATENKO. How at you turns such things to speak the woman on early term? I wrote to conference on September, 30th 2004 15 : 35 : 41. You have written, what is it begun abortion. I have bypassed a heap of doctors. All have told or said, that INSIGNIFICANT amotio or detachment is not strong threat. All of allocation have stopped, I feel SUPPER!
And you should be DISMISSED for such words! From pregnant women it is necessary to speak very cautiously!