PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! The doctor diagnosed for me an endocervicitis and erosion shejki uteruses...

Katya
01.08.2004, 05:35
Good afternoon! The doctor diagnosed for me an endocervicitis and erosion shejki uteruses, having told or said, that in aggregate these attributes can guarantee sterility or barrenness. At me a question: whether this conclusion correctly is valid? How it is treated endotservit?

alternativa
02.08.2004, 03:35
About besplodija-it not absolutely so, and here is how the center of an infection in immediate proximity from matki-it yes. And erosion needs to be supervised, as rik oncologies, though she sejchas-at everyone 2 women. Lechenie-depending on an expression. In easy or light;mild cases there is a positive take from syringing and wads to butter or oil of a tea tree (it or him 3 5 drops on a glass of water for syringing or 1 plant; 3 with vegetable oil for wads) But it is better to do or make it under the control of the doctor. Yours faithfully, Natalia Jurevna, vrach-a homeopathist, altermir@mail/ru

alternativa
03.08.2004, 01:47
About besplodija-it not absolutely so, and here is how the center of an infection in immediate proximity from matki-it yes. And erosion needs to be supervised, as rik oncologies, though she sejchas-at everyone 2 women. Lechenie-depending on an expression. In easy or light;mild cases there is a positive take from syringing and wads to butter or oil of a tea tree (it or him 3 5 drops on a glass of water for syringing or 1 plant; 3 with vegetable oil for wads) But it is better to do or make it under the control of the doctor. Yours faithfully, Natalia Jurevna, vrach-a homeopathist, altermir@mail. ru