PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 35 years, more than month does not stop a bleeding, monthly all life...

Fancy
31.07.2004, 08:50
To me of 35 years, more than month does not stop a bleeding, monthly all life were irregular, with delays, sometimes were absent on neskolku months, and very morbid in the first day. There were bleedings till 2 weeks Earlier but the myoma, but sites small stopped in itself, on US about 96 years, the doctor has directed on a currettage, but I yet am not solved or do not dare, am afraid, what is it can cause or call body height of sites. It is better to lose a blood than a uterus:-)))) That will advise to do or make, whether there are agents other agents to stop a bleeding? (a neetle, Vicasolum and t. The item do not help or assist)

scorceni
02.08.2004, 00:01
perestanbte to do or make nonsenses. At a currettage the uterus and endometry, it as is lost not at monthly. It is necessary to do or make a currettage necessarily as only so it is possible to have diagnostics of dishormonal changes endometry which at you prisustvujut unequivocally

Kathy
03.08.2004, 00:56
Mesyatz krovotechenie - i vi do six por ne bili u vracha? Skoree k vrachu!