PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, at me a duration of gestation of 12 weeks. But a problem in that, cht...

Light
23.07.2004, 02:41
The dear doctor, at me a duration of gestation of 12 weeks. But a problem that as soon as it happens, at me the strong constipation has begun. The doctor to me has registered forlaks, but he at all does not help or assist and djufilak which helped or assisted first time. I eat many fruit, a pier. Products, prunes - and anything. Advise any more feasibly a medicine please!!!

Marrying
24.07.2004, 03:44
Fasten!
Refuse all farinaceous foods, Saccharum and salt.
Only fruit, prunes, water with Acetum and... Clysters.
Try or Taste.
Success!

Light
26.07.2004, 23:26
Clysters like as it is impossible during pregnancy... And Laksigal-droplets moozhno sometimes?

?-THE
29.07.2004, 15:43
Yes, Light, here many advice or councils allowed as to struggle with it or this. Look. Only it is obligatory 3 4 chernosliviny for the night to make and in the morning to eat on an empty stomach, also to begin morning with a glass of cold water or item of the spoon of vegetable oil. About " a pier. Products ". You know, I had to refuse them completely almost.: (((Terribly I miss on yogurt, but from it or him (purchased) all only was even worse with a chair. So now neither yoghurts, nor yogurt, only occasionally milk, sour cream. Can also to you stands up for itself to observe after yogurt?
There is no almost a chocolate, to not drink coffee, it is more to move. Try or taste romashkovye and vetrogonnye teas. Soups eat. Less apples - there are more than pears, it is less than potato, cabbage it is more - than FRESH CUCUMBERS.
I why so raspinajus - yes, aggravate pregnancy (frames) of a sore but if it is correct itself a message - it becomes easier and not per day as from a strong tablet, and would be desirable to believe longer.

Light
01.08.2004, 02:08
Many thanks for advice or councils. Only me now so "holds apart", that it would be desirable to settle any tablet a status, and then correctly to eat.

Eva
03.08.2004, 00:52
I use such an agent: For the night to drink the glass of yogurt from a dining room of vegetable oil (t. e. Butter or oil to stir in yogurt). Works, has checked up on itself and on the child. And in general there are more than fruit, vegetables, greens, dried apricots, prunes, it is good slabit a beet (It is possible even to do or make beet juice), pears, peaches, apricots. It is Less than farinaceous foods, eat soups. It is better to not do or make a clyster. Move More. Especially after meal, do not lay and do not sit, and resemble. All the best.