PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Has put here in what: I with the guy half a year there have begun an intim back...

Svetlana
01.08.2004, 13:11
Hello.
Has put here in what: I with the guy half a year there have begun intimate relations back. I was the virgin. The first some times to me in the beginning it was a little sick. Then pains have passed or have taken place. I practically each time reached or achieved an orgasm (when time allowed - he managed to lead up me on three times with an interval of minutes 20 30 (and often it was oral sex from its or his party or side)). In general all was simply remarkable. But since some time (1, 5 months ago) there were pains at introduction of a member. Then they passed or took place, but in 7 10 minutes of the certificate or act to me became unpleasantly and painfully, and we stopped. He has tried to satisfy me with arms or hand. At first all was good, but at narostanii pleasures, I in general have lost sensitivity for a minute (in general nothing felt even at laskah a clitoris), and then became sharp painfully and unpleasantly.
I ask the help - what is it can be, iz-for what and as it to correct.
He does not hurry.

Malanova T.B.
02.08.2004, 23:55
In my opinion - at you emotional problems with the partner. For exception of any gynecologic pathology descend or go on reception.