PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor! Consultation is very necessary to me. At me herpes and tsitomegalovir...

The anonym
02.08.2004, 09:09
Dear doctor! Consultation is very necessary to me. At me a herpes and a cytomegalovirus. Clinical displays are not present, short of a daily pain in a liver and separate unostentatious fine pryshchichkov-pustules on a back and legs or foots. But I them see it, as is extremely close or attentive to any changes in the organism, mum even has not paid special attention to them. Whether tell or say, please, the subfebrile temperature (37.2) for these infections or it already suspicion on a HIV is characteristic? That is insulting, me 31 year, I all time conducted a Puritan way of life, and I have caught through 1 yj and last contact in my life (not the sexual certificate or act). Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
02.08.2004, 22:39
VPG and TSMV do not give pains in a liver and subfebrile temperature. TSMV at all does not give any clinical displays. Pustules - a banal infection iz-for features of your skin. You are too hypochondriac. Hand over a blood on a HIV and calm down. You are healthy!