PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Devchenki, all greetings and the best regards! Periodically I look on you...

Natusik
28.07.2004, 06:47
Devchenki, all greetings and the best regards!
Periodically I look on you, whether though while itself it is not assured is at me already kto-a string...:)
This month "tried" with the husband, yet zanju, whether diligence success have crowned, monthly should be 02 03, 10.. I hope, that they will not be...
And a question of such plan.. Us at job in PN (on October, 04th) objazyvajut to do or make an inoculation from a flu, prompt, whether she will damage or injure;hurt, if nevertheless...
At me in general a bias about inoculations, one and a half year ago did or made, and safely was ill... I wait from you for the answer today, an Internet only at job:)) in advance I thank

Anja
30.07.2004, 05:08
Natul, I read, that even if you have inoculated against a rubella, not knowing that are pregnant, it is not the indication to an abortion (Mother and the child), all will be normal. On a flu I think too not terribly. Though I on your place would not do or make anything in case of a delay, and you to 4 mu just understand it and even the test will make. I wish you to be the constant visitor of the given forum in new quality budujushchej mums)

evromedprestizh
02.08.2004, 21:20
At planned ber-ti any inoculations categorically it is not done or made. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.