PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I study in a driving school, pregnancy of 10 weeks. I understand, what is it not so a field...

Lyudmila
01.08.2004, 02:49
I study in a driving school, pregnancy of 10 weeks. I understand, what is it it is not so useful for a fetus,
But it is necessity. Advise, what duration of gestation the least dangerous to training to practical driving of the car and a passing examinations in GAI.

Alexander
02.08.2004, 12:22
Lyudmila though I all pregnancy had any problems (threat of an abortion, and then premature birth or births), I necessarily should learn to drive the machine or car and to receive the rights, potomu-that after a birth of the child, it already there is no time to do or make, and the machine or car is necessary constantly... And so I, was safely learnt or taught and have handed over on the rights (especially well to hand over, even for money when the big stomach or belly, everyone concern with comprehension, nobody excruciates and does not set superfluous questions). Success to you!

Lyudmila
02.08.2004, 19:33
Thanks, but still excites me, how the stress will be reflected in the future child. I would like to know in what term
Pregnancy the fetus is steadiest against stresses.
It seems to me in the beginning of pregnancy stress most
It is dangerous, suddenly the child iz-for it or this will be nervous
Or will be afraid of everything, or it can affect or influence any disease.