PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt as to become pregnant the girl? The son already is, very much wants...

Ooze
27.07.2004, 01:28
Girls, prompt as to become pregnant the girl? The son already is, very much it would be desirable dochu!

JUlja
27.07.2004, 21:33
neznaju on how much it is an authentic way but at whom considered or counted at all has converged. Month of conception and full vozrat at a birth of the child, if chet-couples, nechet-nechet, the girl, and if chet-nechet, the boy (napr. At me the sister too wanted only the girl and tried zaberemennet by this principle zaberemennela in July nechet. To month has given birth in 21 god-nechet. Also has given birth to a daughter). Success!!!

31.07.2004, 00:28
At me has not converged. Yes there are no ways. At me friends and by birth considered or counted both to the fortuneteller went and on US have told or said the girl, we have typed or collected all for the girl and the boy was born. I have understood one - it is not necessary to want very much the certain floor, another always is born.

child
02.08.2004, 18:46
OOZE TRY or TASTE THE CHINESE TABLE AT ME HAS CONVERGED AND AT MY GIRLFRIEND TOO
http: // girlorboy. narod. ru/baby4. html